Trustworthy AC Company in Fort Collins, CO
Give us a call today at 970-493-3272 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
Also good towards dual fuel systems. Valid on complete systems and qualifying Trane equipment only. Discount good with coupon only. Not valid with any other offer.Expires September 30, 2023
We keep your air conditioner in working order. Call 970-493-3272 to book an appointment.
With record temperatures reaching triple digits, your air conditioner is important for surviving the summer in comfort and safety. When you need a full-service AC company in Fort Collins, CO, Hooley Heating & Air won’t disappoint. Whether you need AC maintenance or a full replacement, they do it all with expert and friendly service.
Full-Service Air Conditioner Maintenance
Schedule regular maintenance every spring to keep your air conditioner functioning all summer. Many people also schedule a second maintenance appointment in the fall to determine whether heavy usage during the summer damaged the unit.
The Maintenance Process
When you schedule AC maintenance with Hooley Heating & Air, we perform the following services and more:
- Checking and tightening electrical connections
- Inspecting system and safety controls
- Cleaning evaporator and condenser coils
- Lubricating moving parts
- Replacing damaged or aging parts
- Checking and replacing the air filter
- Inspecting motors and fans
- Addressing refrigerant issues
- Confirming proper temperature output
Benefits of Air Conditioner Maintenance
With regular maintenance, you prevent your air conditioner from breaking during its most crucial period of use. In addition, you’ll save money in the long run because your air conditioner will operate more efficiently, thus reducing energy costs. Finally, regular maintenance of your HVAC system increases its life expectancy and reduces the need for repairs.
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair
As a comprehensive AC service provider in Fort Collins, CO, we provide expert AC repair. How do you know when you need our cooling services to include repairs? Look for the following signs:
- Increased energy bills: Are your utility bills spiking even though you’re not using your air conditioner more than normal? This means your air conditioner has to burn more fuel to produce the same results. An HVAC technician can find and fix the problem, restoring your energy bills to normal.
- Weird noises or smells: Your air conditioner shouldn’t bang, clang, buzz, grind, rattle, or make other unusual sounds. Concerning smells include burning, moisture like mold or mildew, or decomposition if an animal becomes stuck inside.
- Power issues: If your air conditioner doesn’t turn on or cycles on and off rapidly, you might have a problem with one of the device’s electrical components. If your air conditioner runs constantly to maintain your temperature, it probably has an issue worth looking at.
- Poor air quality: Is your air conditioner expelling hot or lukewarm air or failing to consistently cool every room in your home? Call one of our technicians to help restore comfort to your home.
Why You Should Install a New Air Conditioner
No matter how well you maintain your air conditioner, it eventually breaks beyond repair. Your system should last around 10 or 12 years, but after that, use the following criteria to determine whether you need a new one:
- Cost of repairs: You can determine whether repairing your air conditioner is worth it by multiplying the repair cost by the unit’s age. Replacing your air conditioner is more cost effective if the result is at least $5,000. For example, if the repair costs $800 and your device is seven years old, the total would be $5,600.
- Energy bills: Consistently high energy bills, especially those that persist after repairs or maintenance, indicate you need a new air conditioner.
- Performance: If your air conditioner continues to exhibit poor performance even after repairs, you’ll be more comfortable when you upgrade to a new model.
The Benefits of Installation
When you hire us for cooling system installation, you receive a variety of benefits, including:
- Cost savings: When you upgrade your air conditioner, you save money in two ways. First, you reduce the frequency with which you need repairs. Second, your new model will run more efficiently, saving you money on energy costs.
- Greater comfort: When you work with Hooley Heating & Air, we help you pick the best air conditioner for your home. You’ll live in comfort knowing you’ll never lack cool air.
Contact Hooley Heating & Air for Effective Air Conditioner Services
Whether you want to install an evaporative cooler or need maintenance on your air conditioning system, Hooley Heating & Air is your best choice. As a top-rated AC company in Fort Collins, CO, we complete every job reliably, promptly, and professionally.
Are you ready to claim all the benefits that come with maintaining, repairing, or replacing your air conditioner? Call us at 970-493-3272 to book an appointment.
Give us a call today at 970-493-3272 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields